Thursday, June 23, 2011

CCB meets CEG

We were all excited to see how Carlyle was going to react to her new baby cousin, in anticipation for her baby brother coming this fall. All in all, she was more interested in the toys that Dach set out for her than "Bady Entend." She did very sweetly take him his bottle and some toys, though. I am sure she will make a great cousin and big sister!

Uncle Justin

Not too excited to take pictures with the baby :)

Dach, Emmet and Carlyle

His 2 favorite kiddos

Aunt Lala

Sweet Boy <3

She loves to try on Dach's hat!

Which reminded me of a picture from our Breckenridge trip last summer

1 comment:

  1. So sweet Shauna!! I cannot wait to see him and hold him. I'm calling you next week. I was waiting for y'all to get settled in :) Adorable...

    ReplyDelete