Emmet is almost 2 months so we had our doctor's visit today - complete with his first shots. Here is an update on our growing boy!
- 10 lbs. 12 oz., he has moved on up to the 50th percentile!!
- 23.5 inches, 90th percentile
- 16 in head, 75th percentile
- Took his first shots like a champ - Mommy and Daddy are so proud!
- Has grown out of his first set of clothes; Mommy needs to pack them up but is in denial. Bye bye newborn clothes - see you next baby, I guess :(
- Even better head control everyday. Doc said that he is strong for his age!
- Smiles and coos more and more. He is quite the charmer :)
He has been smiling at us for weeks, but we could NEVER get a picture or a video. Within the last week Andree and Susan have been able to snap a few pics:
And here is a video from this morning: