Sunday, October 2, 2011

Our little pumpkin

One year ago today I woke up with a strong feeling that I should take a pregnancy test. I barely glanced at the result - and had to do a double take... is that a plus sign?! No, it can't be... let me read the instructions, because I must not understand the signs. Chad woke up to, "Chaaaaad, Chad... CHAD! Umm I'm pregnant!" I have never seen him jump up like that in my life!! We were happy, excited, in disbelief (I took two more tests that morning, just to confirm). And our lives have never been the same. It is so crazy to think about our little man and how much we love him. We didn't even know him yet, but he changed our hearts forever that morning. The next day we went to the pumpkin patch in my hometown, and we were giddy with our little secret. So we thought it fitting to go back there today with our real little pumpkin.



So here are some fun pictures of the Barnes family. Please keep in mind it was very bright, so there is a lot of squinting and only few of Emmet actually looking at the camera. Aunt Allison came too!




















Posted by Picasa

1 comment: