Monday, December 13, 2010

December Celebrations

We have had many occasions to celebrate in the past few weeks! Susan hosted a wonderful engagement party for Chad and me in Natchez! We had a great turn out!
My parents, Memaw and Great Aunt Clarice (not pictured) came to town for the party!
Along with my best friends, Emily and Tabatha! I am so lucky to have such great family and friends!!
And, of course, we all got to spend time with that fantastic Barnes family that I am marrying into :)

And a special thanks to our photographers for the night: Justin and Lauren!!

This past weekend, the celebrations continued! My mom and her brothers threw an 80th Birthday Party in Tyler for my grandmother! It was a great to spend time with family and Memaw felt so loved by everyone who came! Here she is with 6 of her 7 grandchildren and her 2 great-grandsons! 



No comments:

Post a Comment