Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello, Second Trimester!

Baby Barnes and I have been in the second trimester for a few weeks now! It hasn't been the smooth sailing that the books and other mommies have promised, but I hear that's coming :) Today is:
Day 2 of Week 16
Day 4 of being sick with a terrible cold
4 days until Christmas 
10 days until the WEDDING
and 16 days until we find out if Baby B is a boy or girl!!

Baby Barnes is the size of an avocado, and growing stronger every day! In the next few weeks he/she will double in weight, add inches in length and I will start to feel the baby's movements! I think I am beginning to show - but no one else seems to notice, so the baby bump needs a little more time :)

Chad and I are officially licensed to wed! We are getting so excited to be Mr. and Mrs. 

This past weekend my sweet friends threw me a wonderful wedding shower!
 Tabatha (hostess), Toni (Tab's mom), me, Amanda and Emily! Thanks friends!! And my girls, mom, sister and soon to be sister-in-law came along for my WILD bachelorette party - painting class! It was so neat how everyone's painting turned out a little different! 
Chad celebrated the end of his bachelor-hood in New Orleans, and I am sure it was just as tame :) 

That's all from the soon-to-be Barnes family for now! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your sweet family!!

For to us a child is born, to us a son in given: and the government shall be on his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father and the Prince of Peace!! 
Isaiah 9:6

No comments:

Post a Comment