Why I love the month of October... in no particular order... and much less eloquently than above:
- The Great Mississippi River Balloon Race! We have gone every year since I met Chad. So fun!
- Chad asked me to marry him
- The birthdays of some of my favorite people: Tabatha, Uncle Alex, Carlyle, Moriah, Mattie, Jessica...
- The State Fair of Texas
- Fall weather... ahhh! We get a sneak peak in September, but October is so nice!
- Boots with tights :)
- Candy corn - which I eat whilst ignoring my husband's comments about how gross they are
- I found out I was going to be a Mommy!
- The Pumpkin Patch - I can't wait to take Emmet this year; I think he will get it a little more! I'm sure he will run all around yelling, "Mumpy!!" (which is what he calls pumpkins)
- Yellows and oranges and dark reds of nature
- Comfort food like chili, potato soup, and pumpkin everything
Happy October to You!
*UPDATE - Memaw told me yesterday that she loves October as well because her first date with my Papaw was October 21, 1946 and they went to the fair!! I love that!! So add that to my list :)