Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Day of LOVE!


I hope today finds you all well and that you know you are LOVED! I got some beautiful flowers from both my hubby and my daddy! Can't wait for my new valentine to be here next year :)
Also, yesterday was my 26th Birthday and we did some celebrating this weekend! I had dinner with friends at my favorite restaurant Saturday night - followed by cake, visiting and games at our apartment!And then Chad and I met my parents for a wonderful brunch on Sunday! Several mommy-friends reminded me to enjoy my last birthday that is all about me, so I did and took it easy :) My super thoughtful husband got me a new flip camera for my birthday - so we will have videos of Baby B to post once he arrives (and some of us before he gets here).

*cake made by the wonderful Tabatha Melton*


No comments:

Post a Comment