Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 25 Update

Well, there is no hiding this baby bump anymore!
BBB is about 13 inches and weighs about a 1 1/2 pounds but should start getting some of that baby fat in the days to come! I have gained 13 lbs so far - which is on track. BBB and I are both feeling good and loving this part of the second trimester! I can't believe there are only 15 weeks left in my pregnancy... CRAZY!

Chad and I traveled to Natchez this past weekend to visit Zuzu and pick up our new bed, Alex's old crib and Chad's grandfather's rocking chair. We also got to see our friends- most of whom are also having babies in the near future! Getting together will be a tad more difficult and chaotic pretty soon! Now that we have some baby furniture, though - we have to get the nursery organized!! And we are so excited to have Zuzu make our bedding! I was so glad I got to have free reign of fabric choices because I wasn't thrilled with most of the "boy" options out there. Here is the fabric we have chosen:

Baby B is lucky to have TWO super creative and talented Grandmas, so hopefully that will make up for my lack of it :) More pictures to come as the nursery progresses!

My sweet hubby is off on a fruit-craving errand at the moment and boy do I feel lucky! He is just going to be the best Daddy in the world!

Here is something to leave you with a smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment