Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Possessed

My sweet, smart and gentle little boy was possessed today for about five full minutes. Screaming at the top of his lungs, fist clenching - a full on tantrum. I called Daddy on speaker phone so he could be a part of the magic. Wow. He has thrown a few tantrums before, but this was a first. A coworker of mine (who happens to be a Psychologist) told me she thought her daughter, who is a few months younger than E, was having either a seizure or a psychotic break and was convinced they needed to go to the ER. I can now relate. He also hasn't been feeling great, so maybe that has something to do with it?! Looking forward to the terrible twos - ha!

In other 13 month old news, Emmet has discovered reading! For so long I was worried because he didn't seem to like reading AT ALL, and would just close the book on me. Well that has all changed, and as with most of life - be careful what you wish for. I just finished reading "Hello, Bugs!" for literally the seventh time in a row. 



Cute little stinker :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment