Monday, March 31, 2014

The Nursery

Lyla's nursery is almost done, but not quite.
But I wanted to post some of my favorite parts of her room so far!
Her room is purple and gray (shocking that I chose purple, I know)

Changing table with baskets, purple dress paintings by Lali that hung in Carlyle's nursery, and sweet bows!


Antique trunk that I found, which holds her dresses, shoes, books and a few toys!


All of Lyla's sweet dresses and day gowns!
These are just her fancy clothes... she needs some parties to go to!


Hats and lots of bonnets!


Pottery by Nathalie - made for Emmet
Blanket and nursing cover by Dodi
and y'all this is only the smallest half of her shoes... HALF!


The lace mobile I made!


More sweet pink clothes! 


Her handmade stocking from Dodi! 
Which is also her first possession with her name on it!


We left a full sized bed in her room because it was our guest room, so we still have a place for people to sleep. Plus I'm sure I'll be spending some nights in there.
I love her bedding! It's not a great picture of it, but here's the link:


Handmade dresses and bonnets by Zuzu (and Amy)!


Handmade shoes by Zuzu that were Carlyle's - 
not to mention other day gowns and dresses by Zuzu, some that were made for baby Lali!


Her antique couch against her purple wall (phone pic, colors not great).


And her first monogrammed outfit that matches brother and cousins!


Once our crib comes in and I finalize all the wall decor, I'll post some final pictures! This has been the most fun for me and I absolutely love how her nursery is turning out!

And I am so thankful that she has such talented and creative women in her life - 
a big thanks to Dodi, Zuzu and Lali!

No comments:

Post a Comment