2. Favorite color?
3. Favorite TV show?
4. Favorite outfit/thing to wear?
"I like to wear trucks and cars!"
5. Favorite thing to play?
Build a train track
6. Favorite song?
Life is a Highway
(which, in case you didn't know is sung by Lightning McQueen and Mac, not Rascal Flatts)
7. Favorite Cereal?
8. Who is your best friend?
Ben and Carlyle
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"I want to..... get a toy!"
"Okay, but what do you want your job to be?"
"Umm... I want to go to work!"
"What kind of work?"
Chad and I count that as small business owner :)
10. What is your favorite book?
Time to Pee by Mo Willem
We are reading some potty training books - this was unfortunate timing.
11. What are you really good at?
12. Where would you like to go on a vacation?
"On an airplane."
"Ok. On an airplane to where?"
13. What is your best memory? The best thing that has happened to you?
A cookie (which he was eating at that moment)
14. What would you buy with $1000?
15. Favorite food?
A chocolate cupcake!
16. What do you dislike?
17. What do you think is scary?
"Snowmans... a big one" (the big snowman in Frozen)
The last few questions were a little harder and more serious (when were you brave? when were you kind? who loves you?, etc.) and all received the response, "peepee, poopoo, peepee." So I'd say we are right on schedule for having a preschool boy.
Here is a video of some of the questions - we think he's pretty cute :)