Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Book Page Canvases!

Our nursery is getting close to finished - just a few things to buy and some artwork to hang on the walls! But I wanted to show you a fun project Aunt T, Auntie Em and I made for Emmet's room!

First, we tore out pages of our favorite old storybooks:


And arranged them overlapping on 5 different canvases:


Then, we covered them with mod podge:




Once they were dry we cut letters out of card stock and mod podged those on:




And Chad hung them! Tada!

(The lighting in the nursery is a little tricky - so the colors look a little off here, sorry! I am still learning with my new camera!)

I am so excited with how it turned out, plus we had so much fun making a project for Baby E! And they are extra special since they were made with love by Mommy and his Aunties :)

1 comment: